Upcoming and Past Events
- Thu, Dec 15Online EventHumanity Rising represents a movement of people and organizations coming together to take counsel on how to leverage the crisis of the coronavirus pandemic into an opportunity for human renewal and increased resilience to future challenges.
- Sun, Jan 15Online EventPlease join us this Sunday, Jan 15th at 9am PT for the next Lama Live! with special guest, Dorje Lopön Chandra Easton! During this livestream event, Lopön Chandra will give teachings on the 8th Tara mantra and practice, which we are currently engaging in a campaign for women’s rights.
- Tue, Jan 17Online and In-Person OptionsDr. Elissa Epel and Dr. Elizabeth Blackburn: Stress, Resilience, And Healthy Aging at the Commonwealth Club
- Thu, Mar 23Carpenter Hall at the Sunset CenterDiscover how specific lifestyle and psychological habits can protect telomeres, slowing disease and improving life. Dr. Elissa Epel, co-author of New York Times best-selling book, The Telomere Effect, and her most recent book, The Stress Prescription.
- RSVP ClosedSun, Nov 13https://www.globaljoysummit.org/Sign up for free! The Global Joy Summit: Nov 13 - 16. Hear AME affiliated researchers at the Joy Summit, including Elissa Epel, postdoctoral fellow Darwin Guevarra, discuss Joy with Peggy Calahan, producer of Mission Joy Film. We will discuss the Big Joy Project: https://ggia.berkeley.edu/bigjoy.
- RSVP ClosedThu, Oct 27Online WebinarThe Herbert Benson, MD Course in Mind Body Medicine will be held on October 27–29, 2022. You have the option to attend either online as the course is live streamed or in person in Boston, MA.
- RSVP ClosedFri, Sep 30Esalen InstituteJoin Elissa Epel, Alexandra Crosswell, and Nichol Chase, for a deeply restorative weekend at Esalen, Big Sur, September 30th to Oct 1.
- RSVP ClosedWed, Sep 28Online EventJoin the Sadhguru Center for Conscious Planet September Speaker Series to learn about the impact of stress on the cellular aging process
- RSVP ClosedFri, Oct 081440 MultiversityThe continuing mission of ABMR is to provide a forum for established scientists and thought leaders working in the field of behavioral medicine, where cutting-edge ideas can be exchanged in an informal, yet scientifically charged atmosphere.
- RSVP ClosedSun, Jun 06Online EventThe Summer Research Institute is a competitive, application-based program, now in its eighteenth year. The program will be held Sunday, June 6 through Saturday, June 12, 2021. Applications will open the first week of January 2021 and close on Friday, February 26, 2021.
- RSVP ClosedTue, May 11LivestreamDrs. Elissa Epel and Dacher Keltner share insight on the latest in stress resilience research in the Conversations on Science & Health: A Miniseries series on City Arts & Lectures Public Radio.
- RSVP ClosedTue, Jan 19Live StreamCome for a candid and heartfelt conversation with Kevin Love about how depression impacts not only high performers but a wide range of people across age groups and professions, especially during the COVID-era, and what can be done to create more support for those in need. Bring your questions.
- RSVP ClosedSat, Jan 09Blue Spirit Retreat CenterThroughout the week enjoy classes with experts shining light on Longevity from different angles.